GymSeven, 4 Heath Close, Dudley Port, West Midlands, DY4 7PB, United Kingdom.
• Please note that we CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on underwear due to hygiene reasons.
• Please note ANY items returned covered in animal or human hair may NOT be swapped or refunded.
• Please note we cannot accept any returned items that have been washed, returned items must be in re-sellable condition; that is the same condition that you received the item(s) in.
Cancelling an order
Under the EU Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from GymSeven, for a full refund.
Order cancellations must be made in writing or via e-mail, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods to Customer Care. Order cancellations made after an order has been shipped, the customer will be liable for return postage.
Returning or exchanging an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original, unused condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund or exchange, on receipt of the item(s) for a different size / colour if preferred. Any shipping costs to return item(s) are only refundable if you receive faulty goods.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
• The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
• The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our facility, unless sent via special delivery.
*The condition of the returned item must be in the original state in which you received the item with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached to the garment. In the case of accessories, these will need to be returned in a re-saleable and sanitised condition.
We understand how frustrating it must be to receive a faulty garment and here at Gymseven we run rigorous quality checks, at various points in the manufacture and delivery of goods, to ensure this does not occur. In the unfortunate case this does occur, our friendly, dedicated Customer Contact Team will be on hand to assist you readily.
We will then advise on how to proceed with the return and to arrange a suitable replacement or refund of the item, at your discretion. You have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to report the fault and return it to us.
I haven't received my order
We request customers to allow 5 working days to pass before contacting us about your order if you are from the UK. For orders outside of the UK, please wait 10 working days before letting us know. If, after these allowances have been made, your parcel has still not arrived, we will need to conduct an investigation with our courier. This is a rare occurrence and should take no longer than a few days to resolve.
I received the wrong item
Contact our customer support centre and they will rectify any issues you are experiencing.
No refunds will be given once training plans and diet plans have been sent out. Please refer to Terms & Conditions.