DATA PROTECTION LAWS
We are conscious of our legal responsibilities as a 'data controller' and we will act in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable laws.
We do not store any credit card details nor do we under any circumstances share any information with any 3rd parties.
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any details you submit such as name, address, email address etc we only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, refunds, respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with the promotional information you have subscribed to.
2. The visitors IP address (this is your computers individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products, events and offers).
4. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use our website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to our site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They don't take much space and they will be removed automatically when expired. Some cookies expire at the end of your internet session, while others will be saved for a limited amount of time.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We will endeavour to keep any information we retain about you up to date and accurate. To help us in doing this, please keep us informed of any changes to your details.
The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order and to provide any after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver or services you have purchased and/or to provide after sales care)
2. To comply with any legal requirements.
3. To carry out any necessary security checks to help you and us from any fraudulent transactions.
We may from time to time use your personal information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, sale offers or special events.
If you wish to opt out of receiving such messages please reply to any email we send you with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.
You can at anytime ask us to update your personal information by emailing us with the precise details of your request with the relevant changes. Please ensure you type 'update' in the subject line of your email.
You can ask us not to send you any information regarding marketing, offers or any events. Please ensure you type 'no marketing' in the subject line the then the following information in the main text: Full address, including postcode, your email address and full name.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please use the 'Contact Us' facility on our website.